Tuesday 7 September 2010

Review: Jennifer Aniston Perfume

In August I had received something in the post and was packaged in a big-ish box. I couldn't remember what I had bought and then it struck me and I couldn't stop jumping about (sad I know, but I like receiving things in the mail).

It was the Jennifer Aniston Perfume, and oh my it looks beautiful. The bottle design is simple yet it has that little twist to it, so it doesn't seem that bland, which I love.
The smell is gorgeous, I feel confident when wearing this perfume as I don't feel it is overpowering yet you can clearly smell it.

I have never ever bought any perfume online without smelling it first in the shop, it was a risk, it could have been a waste of money, but thankfully it wasn't and I just love it.

As I am not that good at detecting what smells are in there I am basically gonna copy and paste what it says on the website.
  • Top notes: citrus grove accord and rose water
  • Middle notes: blooming jasmine, wild violets and Amazon lily
  • Base notes: sensual musk, golden amber and sandalwood
 I got some of my family members to smell this perfume to see what they could smell (like I said I am no good at detecting what smells are in there), and they all pretty much noticed the musk in the perfume.

What I like about this perfume is how the scent changes for everyone, I have seen many reviews of this product and they have all detected a stronger scent from what the last reviewer did.
So in my view this perfume is suitable for all types of people.

Sadly for those who don't live in the UK you can not get this, as it is exclusive to the UK area. But if you do have a friend or family member, or even someone you exchange products with from time to time who does live in the UK you could easily ask them to get it for you and send it to you.

There are two sizes, 85ml which costs £36.00 and 50ml which costs £29.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment