Sunday 4 December 2011

My Top 5 Favourite Jewellery

A few days ago I decided to go through my jewellery and see what should be sent to charity and which should be kept. I ended up throwing most of my items to my local charity shop, could not believe how much jewellery I had kept over the years.
This gave me an idea to do a post on what my top 5 favourite jewellery would be.

5. Triskele earrings
I am in love with the triskele design and most of my current jewellery has this design. These were given to me by mum for my 23rd birthday.

4. Charm bracelet

This was given to me for my 21st from my oldest sister and now when anyone can either for my birthday or for Christmas they will try and get me a charm to be added to it. I love this so much, it is very simple but the meaning to it is huge.


3. Cross necklace
 I never wear this necklace and I don't think I ever will. But the reason it is one of my favourites is because my parents bought this for me on my 18th. My mum always wanted to get me a cross necklace for keepsakes and she thought this would be really good for me as it wasn't the traditional style.

2. Triskele ring
I never used to wear rings because my fingers were an odd shape and they just wouldn't feel comfortable, but when I saw this design I knew I just had to have it, every time I went to buy it it was out of stock, when last Christmas came round my partner had bought me this as I wouldn't stop going on about it. Now I wear it all the time.


1. Amethyst, triskele and ankh necklace
I know this is technically cheating but these are the 3 necklaces that I always wear every single day and I now count these as one. If I don't wear them I feel naked. These necklaces help me to calm down, if I am worried or stressed I always grab them, in a way they are my comfort blankets.


No comments:

Post a Comment