Saturday 11 September 2010

Youtube Channel

I haven't updated my YouTube channel for over a month now, and there is good reason for it as well. I decided to take a break from that channel and my other one. Things have been getting on top of me lately and I just needed to get away from making videos and get things sorted out.

My channels are no good for me (or others) if I am not 100% focused on them, plus all I have on that one is apologies for not making videos sooner.

I don't know if I will be back to making videos this year, there is a lot going on. Not just with problems but with Christmas due I need to get things sorted and planned out, as well as knowing where we are going to stay this year (which may be down south).

So yes, hopefully next year I will be back to making videos and updating this blog more.
The videos I am hoping to do more on that channel is mainly about my weight; what is happening with the diet, the exercise, how much I have lost etc.
I don't expect that channel to be exciting, that is not what I was hoping for when I created it, it is mainly for me to see myself change and in some way get a bit more confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment