Tuesday 30 November 2010

November Faves

Sleek makeUP original i-divine palette

I am in love with this palette at the moment, it seems to have all the colour I want for autumn and winter this year and I have been using this palette non stop for a few months now.

2true Eye Defining Twist & Line

No 7 Brown
I have had this in my make up bag since the beginning of the year, used it once and thought it wasn't good. When I saw it again I thought I should try and give it another go, and found out that it is actually rather good. Not the best eyeliner I have had. But for a very cheap eyeliner it is really good.


Volumax Mascara


Ultra Black #17
Cant think of much to say about this mascara other than it is super tough to remove when it comes to removing the make up. I don't know if anyone else has this with theirs, but for me it just stays on all the time. Which is one of the reasons why I enjoy it so much, I do feel it gives my lashes that extra length (but it maybe because I don't wear mascara that often), plus it doesn't feel that heavy on the eyes which is such a good thing.

"I love...coconut & cream lip balm"

And this is all I have been wearing on my lips all these few months. I cant get enough of this lip balm. It has a glossy finish to it when you apply it to your lips so it feels as though you are wearing lip gloss but you ain't. It just gives my lips that extra glow and moisture that it needs for these months.



I am taking no credit for these images as they were found on either google or on the companies website.

No comments:

Post a Comment