Monday 19 December 2011

Fitness Challenge: Week 11

I did it! I managed a whole week with no problems when it comes to doing any exercise..No pulled muscles, no toothaches which cause headaches which hurt more with any movements..Other than my usual joint problems.
I did forget to fill up the litre bottle and drink it during the day, although this week I drank a bit more than these past few weeks and it worked out that I did drink a litre and a bit, so that was good.

I am doing somewhat good for when it comes to snacks, I used to only want to snack on anything which had chocolate on, now I am being more healthier with not going for anything with chocolate. I make sure I tell my partner to put things like that on a higher shelf which I can not get to, because I know if I see it I will want it, so doing that does help a lot. I have swapped the chocolate for cheese, yogurt or carrot sticks or fruit.

Week 11 results
Fluid intake - 5 cups
Chest - 51.4" (no change)
Waist - 50.3" (-0.13")
Hips - 58.14 (-1.2")
Weight - 19st (-2lbs)

As week 11 mini challenge what to do some research on what it is to be healthy, I have tried to look through some sites. And from the ones I have looked at they have said pretty much the same thing. It is not just about eating the right food or doing the right amount of exercise that makes you healthy, its taking everything in life and having a balance of it all.
If you are working too hard, that may effect your sleep or your social life and you may get run down because you are wearing yourself out and not taking time to rest and get away from that sort of thing.
This is pretty much what I feel that being healthy is, its not just about being a certain size, its about making sure that your lifestyle, your mind and soul is healthy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment