Sunday 28 August 2011

My Sleek Makeup Collection - Pout Polishes

Sometime last year Sleek Makeup had two competitions going on, one to win the full I-divine eyeshadow palettes (what they had at the time) and the other one to win all the pout polishes (again, the ones they had at the time).
I was one of those lucky people to win both competitions.


This is not going to be a review of them, that will probably come later on. As I haven't really used them that much so I don't think it would be fair for me to do a review, but I thought I would do some swatches of them.

Perfect Plum

Chocolate Kiss

Pink Cadlilac

Electro Peach

(L-R)
Perfect Plum, Chocolate Kiss, Pink Cadlilac, Electro Peach


You can buy Sleek MakeUp on their website - www.sleekmakeup.com or you can buy it at your local Superdrug store or buy it from their website - www.superdrug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment