Thursday 30 June 2011

TAG: 7 things about me

7 things I have to do before I die:
  • Travel to all the different countries of the world as much as possible
  • Have a family
  • Learn Gaelic (Irish, Scottish and Manx)
  • Have my own business
  • Become more healthy
  • Be more in tune with myself and spiritually
  • Be happy


7 things I say all the time:
  • Erm
  • Sorry
  • What
  • So yea
  • Omg
  • Meanie
  • I'm fine


7 things I am good at:
  • Making brownies
  • Making bath bombs
  • Listening to people
  • Finding bargains, offers, sales
  • Reading
  • Falling up the stairs
  • Giving hugs

7 flaws :
  • Indecisive
  • Forgetful
  • Hot Tempered
  • Stubborn
  • Way too shy & nervous
  • Think negatively
  • Distracted easily

7 qualities :
  • Good listener
  • Emotional
  • Sensitive
  • Kind
  • Supportive
  • Baking skills
  • Faithful
I tag everyone who wants to do this :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment