Thursday 30 June 2011

Tag: 15 Random Facts

Rules: Come up with 15 random facts about yourself and share them with the blog world!

After doing this post tag 5 other bloggers to do this!


Here are my 15 facts:
  1. I'm 5'4
  2. I have a phobia of beads
  3. I have 1 tattoo and 3 piercings (all on ears)
  4. I have Hypermobility Syndrome and Fibromyalja
  5. I am a pieces, born March 2nd
  6. I love playing World of Warcraft
  7. I am a Celtic Hedge witch (Don't hate on that please)
  8. I love the colours green and purple
  9. Nearly all my tops I own are mostly purple
  10. I was born ginger
  11. I love to watch X-Men - Gambit and Beast are my favourites
  12. I love chocolate and cheese
  13. I can make bath bombs, shower gel, bath milk, dream pillows, herbal heat packs and loose incense
  14. My favourite herbs are chamomile, lavender and mint
  15. I love to make Brownies

I'm tagging:

samNslon
Eye to the Keyhole
Harlequin Days
Annika Garratt
and everyone else who wishes to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment