Thursday 7 July 2011

Weight loss week 32

Through these few months I have been struggling a lot with my weight, I gained half a stone then lost it again and then started to gain weight again. This is the problem I have most of the time, I can lose weight but I always seem to gain it again.
It could have been due to the stress of finding somewhere to live or it could have been due to me not disciplining myself enough, learning to bake and starting with recipes that have chocolate in isn't really a good thing for me.
Me and my partner managed to get our selves a wii from my brother and it came with a wii fit, so now I can try even more to get this weight off, and it has helped - I managed to lose 3 pounds within the first week of having it.
Hopefully it will continue to help me.

I think I say that about most things that I find which could help me with losing weight, but I am hoping that this could actually help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment