Sunday 4 December 2011

Fitness Challenge: Week 9

If you read my last "My Apologies" you will know why I haven't been updating my fitness challenge.
It was difficult to stay on this challenge when I made the slightest move my whole face hurt and once the tooth was removed I wasn't allowed to do anything that would get my blood pumping in case it irritated the blood clot.

I am very pleased with myself for last week as I did so much walking, I was paying for it then and there as well as now but I am still proud of how much I tried to do.

I am eating so much more salads with my meals I can not believe that its me who is eating it. I don't give myself huge amounts because I don't want to "scare" myself or get bored of eating that amount, I am not used to eating salads and when I have done in the past, the lettuce normally chokes me so I feel that taking small steps will help me in the future with making sure I have something like a salad or something similar on my plate.

Week 9 Results
Fluid intake - 4 cups
Chest -  51.12" (+0.12")
Waist - 51.12" (no change)
Hips - 57.8" (-1.3")
Weight - 19st 1lbs (+1lbs)

I am so happy that I have finally lost something around my hips!
I never used to care what my measurements were and only cared about losing weight, but now that I am seeing that they both need taking into consideration I am trying to make sure I do some sort of exercise to help lose some inches.
This has made me very happy and I am starting to see a very small change in my body shape. :)

1 comment:

  1. Salad can get bland after a while... I try to spice things up with herbs and different kinds of vegetables, but I'd much rather have some veggie stew or gratin than plain salad. Well, it's different during the summer months, when I cannot be bothered to cook...

    ReplyDelete