Thursday 4 November 2010

New videos & weight loss

Been suffering with tonsillitis this week and still recovering from it so that is why there is not many entries.and since I am stuck in my bed still and have been for a week, I am starting to get that bit sick of seeing these 4 walls and watching day time TV and I thought its about time I make a entry for this blog.

I have managed to make 2 videos for my YouTube channel, not the best quality I know, but still its better than nothing.




I really cant stand YouTube image stills that they pick for each video, most of the stills are pulling the most awkward expressions.

Along with that I have managed to lose half a stone *pats self on back*, now I am starting to struggle with the other half a stone. Although I know I may end up putting a few pounds back on when I am better from the tonsillitis, but that's normal for your body to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment