Monday 15 November 2010

What is taking so long?

I feel that I should explain here what is happening with the weeks and next month when it comes to the blog and YouTube channel. As you can see there is very little activity going on here and it is bugging me something rotten because I cant seem to get the excitement to actually create a blog or even make a video, very frustrating when you do want to do these things yet you have no idea what to do about.

Another reason why there isn't much activity on here is because all my photos I took of products that I wanted to review are on my laptop. When I took those photos I knew exactly what I wanted to write etc. But now the inspiration has faded and I cant actually remember what I wanted to say.

Also with Christmas upon us times are getting a little bit more busy, with the shopping, making sure I have things ready for going to Essex in December to my in-laws. I will be in Essex for 2 weeks and I have realised I have no "winter" clothes what so ever, so I am in need of a shopping spree and with me living in the middle of nowhere in the countryside we don't have that many clothes shops. In fact our local one in the town has closed. So I am spending most of my time online searching for some decent winter-ish clothes, easy you say? Not really, not when you are plus size, most of the clothes I have seen are not very flattering plus there is hardly any long sleeved tops..and if there is they are all sold out.

I didn't want to make this blog as I feel it was another excuse that I keep having, but I feel its the only thing I can write in here at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment