Thursday 25 November 2010

Rant: Bras

Why is it so difficult to find a decent bra for plus size?
The shops that say they sell bigger sizes, yet when you actually try and find your size they don't seem to have it, why does that happen? I get so annoyed with that all the time, it is like they are starting to reach your size and then stop right before yours and goes onto a bigger size.
The amount of times this week I have gotten annoyed with companies because of this is beyond me, I have been so tempted to actually complain to them, but I didn't.

Also what is up with the prices for bigger sized bras? I saw a shop selling them for £32.00+ for one bra. I know there is more material in bigger sized bras, but it cant be that much can it? Especially when I have seen them cheaper or the same price as ordinary sized bras.

All week I have been searching for bras without lace (the material makes me itch and I end up having a rash when I wear it, unless it is cotton lace), and it cant be wired - wired bras are a nightmare for me, they dig into my sides and sometimes end up snapping so they end up digging into my skin and hurting, plus they are very uncomfortable for me to wear, so non-wired bras are the best for me.
Most shops I searched on all had these, and hardly didn't have them and the ones that I saw were nice, cheap enough as well were all sold out or they didn't make them anymore. Just my luck.

But thankfully I found some on Ambrose Wilson, so hopefully they will be OK for me.

But I just cant believe how difficult it is to find a bra. I cant go to shops to get fitted or find some there, because of the distance (It would be around 50 miles for me to travel to the nearest city to find an underwear shop, which may or may not have my size in), so shopping online is such an easy option for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment