Saturday 27 November 2010

Weight loss progress

Its been a few weeks since I have spoken about my weight loss, or the lack of it to be honest.
Most of the 2 weeks I was staying at the same weight, which I guess is a good thing but at the same time very frustrating when you are doing more exercise than usual to try and lose just a pound but nothing seems to happen.
And then the last week I notice that I have put on 2 pounds, I thought it would happen through my body getting it self better from being ill and all that and then there is another reason why I am putting on the weight - that time of month. Not a nice topic to talk about I know but it doesn't really bother me in the least..Its a natural thing for us women, so if you get a bit grossed out because of me mentioning it, then I apologise.

The snow is coming down pretty hard here in the north east and we cant get our car out to drive to the shops, we don't even want to chance it, so its going to be whatever is in the freezer to eat for a few days and that may not be good for my diet/healthy eating plan.
OK so I am making it sound so bad, but in all honesty when you live in the countryside which no local shops near by it can be a bit worrying when the milk starts to run low! Hopefully though, it wont stay like this for long and that it wont mess with my weight too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment