Sunday 9 October 2011

Fitness Challenge: Week 1

Well, it has been the first week of this fitness challenge, it has been a good week, I have managed to cut down on my food portion. I haven't went back for seconds plus I have said "no" to any extra food on my plate which is I am extremely proud of.
For snacks I have cut up some carrots and put them in the fridge so I can eat them whenever I feel like I need to eat something, plus I have some natural yogurt (fat free) and add some spice to it and have that as my dip for the carrots. Also eating a lot more fruit, well whatever I can get in the shops which is mainly kiwi fruit, pears and apples.
My fluid intake has been really good as well, I am now drinking about 4/5 cups a day which is pretty good.

It has been a bit challenging for my first week, the time of month. So I am normally craving all pasta and cheeses, funnily enough I go off chocolate slightly when it comes to this time, but I have managed to keep my cravings under control by mainly eating the carrots.

I have managed to do half an hour of exercise a day, whether that is a DVD workout or just walking the dog. It has been painful on my knees and so I may walk the dog more during the week and only do the DVD workout for 2 days a week, so it is a bit more gentle on my joints.

And here on my results for Week One:

Chest - 50.8" (-4")
Waist - 52.6"(-3.12")
Hips - 58.6"(-0.4")
Weight - 19st 3lbs(-4lbs)

I am very, very pleased and hope that I can continue to keep it off and not put it back on.

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you did awesome!! Congratulations!! You are inspiring me to work a little harder :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, indeed! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very jealous of your fluid intake!

    ReplyDelete