Thursday 10 November 2011

Nightshade Contest

If you are a fan of The Poison Diaries you will be happy to know that the second book (Poison Diaries: Nightshade) has been realised here in the UK as well as in USA.
I have just received my book, I am extremely happy about this and can not wait to get stuck in and find out more, of course after I have finished I will be posting a review of this book.

The author of this book, Maryrose Wood has teamed up with an online PR company and they are doing a giveaway. So one lucky winner will receive the book Poison Diaries: Nightshade, but not just that - it will be signed by Maryrose Wood.

This contest will last for just a week (7 days) and after that I will announce on here who the lucky winner is.
Now this sounds all very good and very tempting, but how do you enter? Well there are 3 ways of entering and they are:

Facebook:
Go to the Poison Diaries facebook page and leave a message on their wall saying you would like to win the signed book and that ShortStuffBlogs sent you.

Twitter:
Follow Poison Diaries on Twitter and send them a message saying you wish to win the signed book and that ShortStuffBlogs sent you.

Website:
Enter through the Poison Diaries website and find the plant Arum Maculstum add it to the "my poison diary" and share it through twitter, including ShortStuffBlogs in the Tweet.

Good luck to all who enter!

1 comment:

  1. The blog url has changed to a .NET! Please change my links to http://www.thedomesticpagan.net/

    ReplyDelete