Thursday 3 November 2011

Fitness Challenge: Week 3 & 4

These past two weeks have been a bit difficult for me to do any exercise, as my medication for my joint problems had ran out and I had to wait a week to get some more, so my body was all over the place and I tried to check in for week 3 but half way through writing I just couldn't type anymore and didn't feel up to it.
I did weigh and measure myself.

Week 3 results
Fluid intake - 3 cups
Chest - 51.12" (-0.4")
Waist - 52" (+1")
Hips - 58.5" (-0.3")
Weight - 19st 1lbs (-1lbs)

And for Week 4 results
Fluid intake - 2/3 cups
Chest - 50.10" (-1.2")
Waist - 50.13" (-1.3")
Hips - 58.10" (+0.5")
Weight - 19st 0lbs (-1lbs)

As this week has been a bit iffy due to my health as well as it being my time of month. I am very surprised I haven't put that much on, when normally it all piles on.

There hasn't been a huge change in what I eat, except for having more fruit and veg, making sure how much is on my plate and keeping an eye on how many treats I have do have.
The big change is changing our weekly treat of a take away to monthly. We both have noticed a difference, in how we are as well as our money. Plus I know that I have earned it and don't feel as bad than what I did do when having it weekly.

How do I involve my spirituality into this fitness challenge?
The main thing that I do is when I go for a walk, I look out for any signs or messages and just take in what what is going on at that moment with the seasons.
That is pretty much all I do, I am trying to think of more things but this is the one thing that I have always done even before this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment