Sunday 23 January 2011

Avon skincare, haircare and nail varnish

On Monday I decided to look at Avon, as I haven't shopped from them since I was around the age of 13 I believe. So it has been a long time, and I wanted to know what has changed about them, as everyone seems to be talking more of Avon. So I wanted to see what the fuss was.
Now since I am on the makeup buying ban I couldn't buy any make up, but I could buy nail varnish (I don't see nail varnish as make up, I think of it as more nail care).
Today I received a big parcel and it was from Avon, and I am really surprised at how fast it came, even more so that it was delivered on a Sunday!
The box it arrived in

Inside the box
I was little bit shocked at how it was packed in the box, surely they could have found one smaller than that, or even put some sort of care into the packaging. The box was even damp at the edge (which you can see in the photo), luckily it didn't damage the products, just made the packaging a bit wet and dirty, but they are still usable.


Apart from that I was pleased with it all. And now to show what I did get.
(L-R) Advance techniques volume shampoo (400ml £2.70, original price £2.80)
Naturals volumising shampoo key lime & passion flower (250ml £0.00, original price £2.00)
Matte nail enamel inky blue (£3.00, original price £6.00)
Naturals hair yogurt mandarin & kiwi (150ml £2.00)
Matte nail enamel grey cement (£3.00, original price £6.00)
Matte nail enamel red velvet (£3.00, original price £6.00)
Avon care 3-in-1 cleansing lotion (200ml £2.25, original price £4.50)
Clearskin professional deep pore cleansing scrub (125ml £2.14, original price £5.50)
Clearskin professional daily correcting lotion (50ml £2.72, original price £7.00)
Clearskin professional clarifying toner pads (45 pads £2.14, original price £5.50)

All of it came to £22.95, all of this was either in the sale or their was a buy 1 and get 1 free offer going on, as well as that I had found a voucher code giving me free delivery, so that was an extra bonus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment