Wednesday 19 January 2011

Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack

Just this morning I received a parcel from amazon which was the Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack.
I decided to go with her for my DVD workouts because everyone said she was a little bit more gentle for people who have mobility problems (she isn't jumping about all the time, or giving you difficult moves to do). Plus everyone seems to rave about how good she is, since she has been doing this for a very long time I think it was best I went with her.

In the box set you have:
Ultimate whole body workout - which has a 35 minute aerobic workout, a 20 minute body conditioning exercises. Plus this DVD has a chair workout for those who have difficulties moving about.
Five-Day fat burner - which has five 10 minute workouts, or you can put them all together if you wish, there is also a 20 minute section on how to lose weight and cook the low fat way. This DVD comes with a little booklet which has 6 recipes and a 7 day menu planner.
Fat attack - which has a 20 minute high energy aerobic workout, two 10 minute sections one working on the hips and thighs and the other working on the abdominal, upper body and back strengthening. The DVD also has a Fitness Circuit which has been designed for men, but women can do it as well. So you and your partner could workout together if you wish to do so.

I have already done one of the workouts today, I managed to do the ultimate whole body workout, 35 minutes. Which was a mistake sort of, as I should have gone with the 10 minute ones, why? Well I haven't done any exercise in a while or anything like this in a very long time and I soon realised that I was hurting very much as my body had not had time to gear it self up. So if you are new to exercising, I would advise to start off slow and then work on that, don't just jump into the deep end and expect wonders because you are gonna hurt yourself.
Apart from doing that silly mistake I actually felt good about the whole thing, and afterwards I felt like I had a bit more energy.


So I think I have chosen a good choice by choosing this triple pack - plus it was a bargain, only £4.49 for all three :)

No comments:

Post a Comment