Thursday 6 January 2011

NOTD: Avon Matte Nail Enamel in Violetta

In December Fleur De Force was giving away 10 bottles of Avon's Matte Nail Enamel in Violetta and I was one of the lucky winners :) Thank you so very much Fleur De Force!

Sorry for the messy look, I have literally applied this and quickly took photos of this as I was wanting to get this post done and didn't think about cleaning the edges up..But you get the idea of what it looks like on the nail.

At first I was a bit puzzled when I applied this as I was expecting a little bit of shine, as I am used to seeing that on other nail varnishes. But once it went on I really liked it, it dries really fast which is such a plus if you are in a hurry.
The colour is absolutely gorgeous and it works well with the matte finish, the product doesn't feel heavy when on the nails even when you apply more than one coat.

Overall I really like this varnish and will most likely buy another few bottles of this (when I have finished the make up buying ban) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment