Tuesday 25 January 2011

My ELF Collection - Eyes

I have seen a few makeup channels on YouTube start to do this sort of thing, so I wanted to do it with my ELF (eyeslipsface) collection. I don't own all of their products but I do have a few from each range. So I thought I would share with you what I have and give you all a few swatches as well.

Eyes


 These eye shadows are from the mineral range and cost around £3.00 and you get a lot of product in such a small pot. You do get some fallout when you apply them to your eyes, but to be honest that is a given considering the type of eyeshadow it is, this does not effect the colour of the product when applied to your lid. The colour is absolutely lovely when it is applied and it lasts for a good few hours, you will of course get a few creases when it is applied after a long time, but I haven't seen any other brand which doesn't do this.
The texture of these eye shadows are lovely and soft, they don't feel heavy at all when applied so it doesn't make you feel like you are wearing loads of makeup.

The only problem I found with these was, you need to keep them somewhere where they are not going to be moved around much, as when you open the lid some of the product may fall out. Apart from that I love these and they are really good for what you are paying for.

Socialite
Girly


Seductive
Sweet


Earthy

2 comments: