Tuesday 25 January 2011

Make up buying ban update 3

It has been about 4 months since I started this ban and I am no where near finishing it and it feels like none of the products are going down either.
The last couple of weeks I have been very tempted to buy make up, I managed to stop myself so that was good, but I do feel like I am gonna crack and buy something.

I think I have done pretty good for not buying makeup for 4 months and I am finding things in my make up bag which I didn't realise I had, some of the products I have I wonder why I even bothered as they are that bad of quality, but never mind, I will learn for next time not to buy it.

That is all I have to update on really, but until next time - hopefully I will still be good and not buy anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment