Friday 14 January 2011

My new hair

I had my hair cut and dyed in December and I was unable to get a good photo of what it looked now, so I am getting this done now as I am in love with it. It is not as red as it was now, but I will be getting it re done soon.
My sister basically did it all for me and I believe the hair dye was one of superdrugs own make, it was a very old one. I believe I had that for 6/5 years which is really bad and may be I shouldn't have used it in case it made my hair go bad, but it was a try out and it turned out to be a good try (but I do advise people not to do what I did).

I really do like this style on me, its just a bit more shorter than what I usually have, plus my sister didn't really cut it straight as one side is a little bit longer than the other, but I don't care, its different and it suits me - that is all that counts really, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment