Tuesday 25 January 2011

My ELF Collection - Lips



  I mainly have lip products from their normal range (this range doesn't really have a name so this is what I call it), as well as a lip product from their mineral range, all these are brilliant to wear. They don't feel that heavy when applied, I also find that they are not that sticky so you don't feel as if you have applied to move on. The smell of them I can put up with, they all smell really nice to me so I don't have a problem with that - The Luscious Liquid Lipstick has a vanilla mint scent to it and the Super Glossy Lip Shine Spf 15 has a grape vanilla scent. 
The mineral lipstick goes on so nice, very smoothly and I find that it moisturizes my lips which is really good for me as I do suffer from dry lips all the time
And then you have the Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm, the scent of this lip balm is strawberry crème, they also have vanilla, orange crème and raspberry crème.
Luscious Liquid Lipstick, Super Glossy Lip Shine Spf 15 and the Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm cost around £1.50 each and the mineral lipstick is £3.50 each.

I also have the Lip Definer and Shaper which is pretty good for those who want to make out that lips are a bit more fuller than what they really are, if you don't like the feel of a plumping lip gloss then this is probably a good thing to have. There are two ends to this product, the definer and then the shaper - on each side they have written which end is what and then the other side of the pencil has the colour written on. The pencil lip is also really good and useful, it has a sharpener on.
The Lip Definer & Shaper costs £3.50.

Caramel Candy
Caramel Candy


Bark
Bark

Nicely Nude
Nicely Nude

Angel
Pink Kiss
Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm
Strawberry Crème
 
You cant see it that well, but I thought
to add the swatch in just in case..


(L-R) Natural, Nude 

2 comments:

  1. Does nicely nude work on you? It makes me look like barbie lol :/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my lips are near that shade anyway so it just makes them look a bit more healthier than normal

    ReplyDelete