Thursday 6 January 2011

Blog rave: Natures Own Ankle Boot

I normally don't talk about shoes or boots on this blog because well the style that I wear would not please anyone at all. I have to wear EEE (ultra wide fitting) boots or shoes as my feet are very awkward and I have never felt comfortable with normal fitting shoes.
Sometimes it gets difficult when finding shoes with this fitting as hardly any shoe will feel comfortable. I saw some boots on Ambrose Wilson and took a chance in buying them, hoping they will actually be good for me and thankfully they are.
I am in love with these boots, as soon as I put them on they felt perfect. They have a tiny bit of a heel which I am not used to either (I always wear flats as I tend to fall over easily, more on that a bit later on in the blog) but that doesn't change my mind about these, they are just that comfortable.
The colour of them is a bit shocking as well as I never go for any other colour but black, so to have this colour in my collection is a bit of a shock for me but they just look so nice and its encouraging me to step away from black :)


No comments:

Post a Comment